Daily Rates at Pristine Bay Resort
Please see below for our daily villa rental rates, as well as details on our reservation policies.
Looking for a custom package? Please contact our reservations department for a tailor-made proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- A deposit in the amount of 50% of the total cost of your booking will be charged upon receiving your reservation.
- The remaining balance will be charged 30 days prior to your arrival date.
CANCELLATION POLICY (REFUNDABLE RATES)
- Reservations may be cancelled without penalty up to 30 days prior to check-in.
- Reservations cancelled 30 days or less prior to check-in will forfeit 100% of the reservation total.
- Christmas, New Year’s and Semana Santa reservations are non-refundable.
- In the event of modifications to your reservation (including early departure) Pristine Bay Resort has the right to invoice you for the original number of nights reserved.
- Guest name changes can be made without restriction.
- Please note: refunds require a minimum of 10 working days to process.
CANCELLATION POLICY (NON-REFUNDABLE RATES)
- Reservations cancelled any time after booking are considered non-refundable.
- The full balance will be charged upon receiving your reservation.
- Should you change or cancel your reservation for any reason, your payment will not be refunded.
- No refunds will be issued for late check-in or early check-out.
- Stay extensions require a new reservation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are in US dollars and are priced per villa, per night.
- Rates do not include 19% tax.
- $20 per night additional charge for each adult guest not included in Villa daily rate.
- No additional guest charges for children under 12.
- “Max Guests Permitted” is inclusive of both adults and children.
- 4-night minimum stay required during Holidays.
- Pristine Bay Resort accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Payments by credit card are processed in USD. Due to currency conversion rates charged by local and international banks, the amount you are billed may differ slightly from your invoice total. This is in no way the responsibility of Pristine Bay Resort.